Craps is a popular casino game that is played with two dice. Buy bets are an integral part of the game, and involve betting on the numbers 4 to 10, excluding 7.
Buy bets are placed after the come out roll, and if a 7 is rolled, the bettor loses. To place a buy bet, a vig is paid upfront, and the bettor can add or remove amounts from the bet.
The house edge for buy bets is 4.76%, and a 5% commission vig is often charged. Online casinos, such as Bovada, offer welcome bonuses and reload bonuses, particularly with crypto deposits.
Therefore, understanding buy bets in craps is important to successful game play.
What Are Buy Bets?
Buy bets in craps are wagers placed on numbers 4 to 10, excluding 7, with a vig and true odds that can be leveraged with pass line bets to reduce the house edge.
The four and ten bets are the most profitable, with a house edge of 4.76% and a 5% commission vig.
These bets are placed after the come out roll and lose if the shooter rolls a seven.
To increase the odds of winning, some casinos only charge the vig if the bet loses.
Strategies include coupling with pass line bets and using the Iron Cross strategy, which has a house edge of less than 2%.
Betting on both the four and ten has a 26.3% chance of return, and coupling with pass line bets allows for the possibility of winning on both.
Bovada Online Casino
Bovada Online Casino is a popular choice for players wanting to place buy bets in craps. It offers a welcome bonus of up to $3000 for new players and reload bonuses, especially when depositing with cryptocurrency.
The site also has a blog and news sections, and it keeps track of upcoming games and predictions. It also provides information about sports betting for entertainment purposes, as well as free picks that can be delivered daily via email.
While the site cannot verify the legality of the information provided, it is aware of the variations in sports betting and gambling laws by jurisdiction.
Moreover, the online casino is recommended for placing buy bets, as it reduces house edge to under 2% when coupled with a pass line bet.
Miscellaneous information related to craps and betting includes:
- Jacob Clark being a professional MMA fighter and BJJ influencer associated with TheSportsGeek.
- The potential for leaving a reply on the website.
- The requirement of email addresses but not publishing them.
- The use of Akismet to reduce spam.
The blog and news sections of The Sports Geek (TSG) are also covered.
- Blockchain technology is advancing online casinos.
- Indiana residents have access to online sports betting since 2019.
- Pot odds in Texas Holdem have strategic significance.
- Bingo slots combine aspects of bingo and slots games.
- Oklahoma has several tribal casinos.
- The site provides information about upcoming games and predictions.
In terms of specific odds and predictions:
- Shohei Ohtani’s MVP odds are falling due to pitching woes.
- Zach Edey is the clear favorite to win the 2023-24 Wooden Award.
- The Patriots are favored to sign Dalvin Cook.
- The Yankees are not expected to make the playoffs in 2023.
- The Knicks are favored to land Joel Embiid if he is traded.
Additional information about The Sports Geek:
- The Sports Geek newsletter provides exclusive access to winning picks.
- Free picks can be delivered daily via email.
- Sports betting and gambling laws vary by jurisdiction.
- The site cannot verify the legality of the information provided.